Newest version: 0.71 visit Download section for instruction on how to get it.
Visit this blog post for the information about the update 0.71!
- Eawes (Am faction models, extensive MP testing)
- Original War game (music, sfx, gui button textures, base for sat texture, character pictures)
- OW Arabian Campaign mod (some Ar faction character pictures)
- Added: New Skirmish Mode (mission owr_skirmish.pliocen) for fast-paced action scenarios
- Added: 6 new skirmish locations (“Siberite fever”,”Eastern lowlands”,”Ovsjenko hills”,”Western lowlands”,”Siberian coast”,”Arabian hills”)
- Added: RTS player can now take control over a vehicle driver directly (without having to order AI to disembark)
- Added: RTS player can now take control over a computer-controlled vehicle (driver position by default)
- Added: ability to handle multi-selection of personnel that allows changing AI behaviour and Active/Passive mode to multiple personnel at once
- Changed: all in-line function definition in init.sqf and initServer.sqf were moved into scripts.pbo addon
- Changed: mission name owr_beta.pliocen to owr_domination.pliocen
- Tweaked: several button tooltips
- Fixed: units were in combat mode after disembarking of vehicle
- Fixed: units embarking a vehicle after getting order to disembark from interface button
- there is no way (at least I couldn’t find any) to create a selection for Zeus from script – you have to select things you want manually unfortunately.
- gui elements may not be positioned properly for some gui sizes and resolutions, should work on 1080p, can be adjusted by changing GUI size if diff res is used (sorry for that, my knowledge of arma ui is very limited)
- standard curator (zeus) missions will be BROKEN when this mod is active
- saving a mission progress is not supported
- I cant get my head around Arma damage system, things are very atm hacky and probably not well balanced
- Most of the vehicles are not setup to my liking unfortunately (handling and performance) but more to be actualy drive-able somehow (by both players and ai)
- If you click take control uav turret while remotely controlling unit, make sure you return back to take uav control before exiting control of remote unit completely, exiting directly from turret control results in take control function not working (cant move unit and do anything).
- on client, Zeus camera may not be positioned on your starting point (solution: click on one the units or position yourself using map and pressing f key on any of your units)
- AI units will not enter building or vehicle if it is too far away (like 10 meters and more) , make sure you give them waypoint close to vehicle or building before giving them waypoint to get in.
- If you want to order AI units to get out from building / vehicle, do so by pressing G button on your keyboard (exit vehicle button does not work most of the time..)
- You may encounter AI units ignoring each other and doing all sorts of weird things
- You cannot command your units to attack specific target for now
- Most of the assets (vehicle, buildings) are missing far Res LODs for now
- Workers in vehicles with active mode may behave strange (can be fixed by switching them into passive mode)
- Remotely controlled units does not have scripted damage handling system (they are too weak)